Dr. Geck’s practice is exclusively focused on the niche of spine and scoliosis surgery. He specialty spine practice has been based in Austin since 2002. Over the past 20 years, Dr. Geck has performed over 2,500 spine surgeries. His scoliosis practice receives hundreds of scoliosis patient referrals from across Texas, especially the cities of Austin, San Antonio, Houston, Dallas Fort Worth, West Texas and East Texas.
- Adult and pediatric scoliosis
- Previously Operated Scoliosis
- Conservative treatment of adult and pediatric spinal deformities
- Failed spine surgery
- Flatback Syndrome
- Cervical disc replacement.
- Cervical myelopathy.
- Herniated discs in the cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spine.
- Cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spinal stenosis
- Adult and pediatric scoliosis surgery
- Adult and pediatric kyphosis surgery
- Care for the previously operated scoliosis patient
- Brace treatments for scoliosis and kyphosis
- Growing rods for early onset scoliosis
- Titanium rib/VEPTR for early onset scoliosis
- Spinal osteotomies for complex scoliosis or kyphosis
- Complex spinal instrumentation
- Minimally invasive/Less invasive surgery for spinal deformities
- Anterior Spinal Tethering for Idiopathic Scoliosis
- Vertebral Column Resection for severe scoliosis and kyphosis.
- Scoliosis and kyphosis from Neurofibromatosis
- Halo Gravity Traction for Severe Scoliosis
- Degenerative disease of the neck and back.
- Conservative care of degenerative spinal disorders
- Cervical and lumbar disc replacement
- Microscopic cervical and lumbar discectomy
- Minimally invasive/less invasive spinal surgery
- MAST: Minimal Access Spinal Technologies
- XLIF: Lateral Access Surgery
- Cervical and lumbar spinal decompression for stenosis
- Cervical and lumbar reconstruction for spinal instability
Minimally invasive Options
- Minimally invasive spine surgery, including XLIF, MAST, and other technologies.
- Vertebral Body Stapling
- Video Assisted Thoracoscopic Surgery (VATS)
- Minimally Invasive Interbody Reconstruction (XLIF, DLIF, TLIF)
- Anterior Spinal Tethering
- Minimally Invasive Scoliosis Reconstruction
Learn More about the minimally invasive spine and scoliosis techniques used by Dr. Matthew Geck at his specialty practice in Texas (based in Austin, serving the communities of Houston, Waco and San Antonio)
Click here to watch videos featuring the latest spine surgery and scoliosis surgery techniques and innovations. Videos include Dr. Matthew Geck featured on Austin, Texas news stations. Also view patient educational videos of spine and scoliosis procedures including: "Rod Capture like Sideloading Screws", DLIF procedure, TLIF procedure, XLIF procedure, Scoliosis Care, Patient Success Stories, Minimally Invasive Scoliosis Surgery and more.